In the case of complete Bicycles, each of the individual components themselves is covered by the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy. BeatusBikes as the retailer does not offer any additional product warranties outside that of the manufacturer. We do however act as the conduit between the customer and the product manufacturer (or their representative).
When a warranty case is processed, the removal, assembly, and tuning requirements of any components are borne by the customer making the claim.
When necessary, the freight costs are split between the parties involved. The customer pays for the component to be returned, BeatusBikes.com pays for the component to be sent to the manufacturer, and the manufacturer sends the component back to the customer.
The costs/inconvenience caused by the loss of use of the bicycle/product is not covered whilst the warranty process takes place.
Generally, it is only the original purchaser of the goods that is covered by the warranty. However, check the manufacturer’s warranty policy first.
If you feel your product has developed a fault, please contact us first as we might be able to assess the issue without having the product sent back.
If the product/component needs to be returned, it must be clean and packaged appropriately for transit.
To contact us for warranty claims, only email correspondence is accepted – this is to ensure all claims are accurately logged.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Parts And Accessories Warranty
In the event that you have a warranty claim in respect of a product delivered within the EU, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to the BeatusBikes warehouse.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and BeatusBikes Inc.
It is important to note that BeatusBikes supplies and supports all warranties relating to Products that are noted as being offered and supplied by BeatusBikes.
Please note that you must keep your original product packaging in order to be eligible for our pick-up service. In the event that you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and BeatusBikes accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
BeatusBikes provide the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to Products offered and supplied by BeatusBikes from the website.
The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by BeatusBikes irrespective of:
- the identity of the manufacturer of the Product;
- whether or not the manufacturer has provided its own warranties or product support in relation to the Product.
For the avoidance of doubt:
- We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under Consumer Law.
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, BeatusBikes agree to repair or replace the Product or which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with BeatusBikes’s specifications during the Standard Warranty period of 12 months.
- The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
- Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
- BeatusBikes requires any customer requesting service under the Standard Warranties to comply with directions from BeatusBikes staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
- Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to BeatusBikes After Sales Service via email before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
- BeatusBikes reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, BeatusBikes reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, BeatusBikes will determine, at its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by BeatusBikes with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ from the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of BeatusBikes. BeatusBikes may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
- If BeatusBikes is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for BeatusBikes’s store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at BeatusBikes’s election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
- In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of BeatusBikes.
- Where BeatusBikes authorises warranty service of a Product, BeatusBikes will organise for our authorised courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday) and deliver it to the BeatusBikeswarehouse or an authorised Service Centre, provided that the Product is safely and securely packaged for safe transport. In this situation, BeatusBikes will cover the cost of transport of the serviced Product to and from the Customer. Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by BeatusBikes if BeatusBikes specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so, in which case BeatusBikes will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt. Where the customer is located outside the EU, BeatusBikes may require that the Product be sent to Spain, as directed by BeatusBikes.
The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from BeatusBikes upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to BeatusBikes within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
- BeatusBikes reserves the right to determine which authorised service centre (including BeatusBikes’s internal after-sales service facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
- The Product will be at the Customer’s risk while in transit to and from the BeatusBikeswarehouse or BeatusBikes Authorised Service Centre.
- BeatusBikes may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty does not apply as per section 17.
- BeatusBikes reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with BeatusBikes’s specifications, subject to applicable law.
- The Standard Warranties are NOT transferable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from www.BeatusBikes.com.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
- If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
- If over-tightening of bolts results in stripping the threads;
- If from normal degradation caused by frequent use, such as degrading brake shoe, deflated tire, etc
- If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
- Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, misadjustment of customer controls, use of an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible parts or accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any foreign object in the Product;
- To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
- To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
- Used in a commercial capacity, such as rentals
- Used in competition
- To replace or repair any consumables, or lost parts or accessories;
- To service any product whilst it is outside of the EU.
- To the full extent permitted by law:
- BeatusBikes’s aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at BeatusBikes’s option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
- BeatusBikes excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations, and undertakings whether express or implied.
- Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to BeatusBikes Products supplied by BeatusBikes, these Standard and Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of Spain and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.