SCOTT BIKES FOR SALE ONLINE
About the Scott company
It all started with ski poles over 50 years ago and the Scott bikes company is now a figurehead for performance at all levels of the sport. Although the Scott brand was born in 1958, the first Scott mountain bike was produced in 1986.
Since then, Scott has worked continuously on innovative developments in cycling. Six years later, the first full-suspension mountain bike from Scott follows, and another 3 years later, Scott presents the cycling world with the “Endorphin”, the very first mountain bike made of carbon.
Thanks to many World Cup victories and Olympic victories on this bike made entirely of carbon, the name “Endorphin” became a cycling legend. Since then, Scott has set new records in lightweight construction year after year. Be it with the “Plasma” triathlon bike or with the “Scale” hardtail bike.
Scott is one of the most innovative bicycle manufacturers, pushing the world of cycling forward with its products and innovations every season. This know-how is developed in extensive product tests so that every bike has a high potential. Scott stands for the highest quality and always strives to develop the best bikes on the market.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE A SCOTT BIKE:
- You want a sports bike that is state-of-the-art and one of the world’s best in terms of response, weight, and function.
- You are already riding the standards of tomorrow and can expect the best riding characteristics from your bike.
- The quality, workmanship, and design of your new bike should be the best possible.
SCOTT BIKES CONTINUE TO EVOLVE YEAR AFTER YEAR
In 2003, with the Scott Genius, the company presented a completely new concept of a full suspension bike with three different damper adjustment options (“Lockout”, “Traction” and “All Travel”).
Like the “Endorphin”, this bike also triggered a huge wave of success, and the magazines are full of it. 2011 is the year of the new models!
The new Scott Scale has a frame that weighs less than an incredibly light 899 grams and thus once again sets a lightweight record while the new Scott Genius LT bike with adjustable suspension travel from 185 mm to 110 mm and Twinlock sets new standards in All Mountain.
In addition to the mountain bike sector, the racing bike sector is also one of the leading and innovative divisions at Scott. The absolute flagship racing bike is the “Foil Premium”, which only weighs an incredible 6.7 kg so you still need the appropriate pedals to even be allowed to take part in an official competition!
In addition to the numerous sports bikes, Scott has also launched its first e-bike line in cooperation with Bosch to serve the lifestyle and everyday sector as well.
WHICH SCOTT MOUNTAIN BIKES ARE POPULAR?
At Scott, you will find a large selection of high-quality mountain bikes for your off-road adventures, from inexpensive entry-level hardtails to high-end fullys.
The hottest Scott mountain bikes:
- Scott Gambler: Legendary downhill bikes for fearless freeriders.
- Scott Ransom: Thrilling enduro bikes for efficient uphills and top-speed downhills.
- Scott Spark: Universal fullys for demanding trails and cross-country tours.
- Scott Scale: Powerful cross-country hardtails with World Cup and Olympic genes.
- Scott Genius: Good-natured fullys for enjoyable trail surfers.
- Scott Aspect: Well-balanced hardtails for adventurous tours over forest and field paths.
- Scott Contessa: Great mountain bikes for all sporty off-road ladies.
- Scott Roxter: Perfect entry-level hardtails for off-road enthusiastic off-road mountain bikers.
WHAT ARE THE BEST SCOTT E-BIKES?
The American bicycle manufacturer Scott offers high-performance e-bikes for sporty, ambitious off-roaders and pleasure-oriented recreational athletes.
The best Scott e-bikes :
- Scott Spark: Uncompromising off-road e-fullys for climbs and descents.
- Scott Genius: Advanced E-Fullys for the highest demands.
- Scott Contessa: Powerful E-MTBs for sporty ladies.
- Scott Aspect: Solid e-hardtails for hours of riding pleasure.
- Scott Roxter: Strong entry-level e-MTBs for young MTBs.
- Scott Silence: Fast trekking e-bikes for extended tours.
- Scott Sub Sport: Sporty urban e-bikes for every day.
- Scott Sub Cross: Reduced trekking e-bikes for sporty off-road rides.
WHICH SCOTT ROAD BIKES ARE THE MOST POPULAR?
From the robust Gravel bikes, through endurance racing bikes to the lightning-fast aero racer, you will find inspiring racing bikes from Scott for all sporting applications in our range.
Scott’s most popular road bikes :
- Scott Addict: Balanced endurance road bikes for the long haul.
- Scott Speedster: Fast all-rounder for training and cycling marathons.
- Scott Contessa: Specially developed road bikes for fast ladies.
- Scott Plasma: Aerodynamic time trial machines for racing against the clock.
- Scott Foil: Aero road bikes for high average speeds.
WHICH SCOTT TREKKING BIKES ARE THERE?
Whether stylish and comfortable in the city, sporty and comfortable on a day trip, or a quick commute with luggage – the trekking bikes from Scott make it easy for you to integrate more movement into your everyday life.
In addition to a high degree of driving pleasure, they shine with excellent workmanship and an independent look.
Here is an overview of the Scott trekking bikes:
- Scott Sub Comfort: Stylish step-through shoes for the city or relaxed weekend excursions.
- Scott Sub Sport: Sporty, comfortable touring bikes with complete equipment.
- Scott Silence: Light and reduced trekking bikes for sporty touring riders.
DOES SCOTT MAKE KID’S BIKES TOO?
To bring your children closer to the fun of cycling, we have very attractive Scott bikes in our range. In addition to a high safety standard, you can recognize good children’s bikes by child-friendly weight and age-appropriate equipment. But the children’s bikes from Scott are not only safe and of high quality – but they also look great!
Here is an overview of the children’s bikes from Scott :
- Scott Roxter: Robust mountain bikes for the first off-road excursions.
- Scott Voltage: Particularly safe entry-level bikes for your first riding attempts.
- Scott Scale: Fully-fledged entry-level MTBs for off-road enthusiastic kids.
- Scott Contessa: Girls color-coordinated bikes.