- Out of Stock
- Select options
TREK MOUNTAIN BIKES FOR SALE ONLINE
TREK MOUNTAIN BIKES – THAT’S WHAT MAKES THEM SPECIAL!
THE PROS AND CONS OF TREK MTBS
Trek mountain bikes combine numerous advantages to create great bikes. Here is an overview of the advantages of Trek mountain bikes:
- extremely high-quality frame
- Well-chosen components make Trek complete bikes excellently functioning mountain bikes
- Numerous professional athletes let their impressions flow into the development of Trek MTBs. Trek mountain bikes are always adapted to the current needs of their riders and deliver optimal performance.
- Many years of experience in the development of mountain bikes since 1976
- Trek mountain bikes are designed by mountain bikers for mountain bikers
- There is a suitable Trek MTB for every purpose and riding style
The only disadvantage is the higher price of the top models, which is justified in view of the high quality and perfect workmanship.
THERE ARE THESE MODELS AND SERIES OF TREK MTBS
In the mountain bike sector, Trek offers models for a wide variety of uses.
Trek is particularly well represented in the hardtail segment and offers numerous models. The Roscoe, Marlin, X-Caliber, and Procaliber model series are particularly popular.
TREK MOUNTAIN BIKE AS FULLY OR HARDTAIL?
The decision between a Trek Fully or a Trek Hardtail is entirely up to you. If you are not sure which bike is more suitable for you, these lists will help you.
A Trek Hardtail MTB is right for me if:
- I want to ride a mix of road, gravel roads and trails in the woods.
- I want to ride uphill a lot.
- I ride on more relaxed terrain in the forest and therefore do not necessarily need a suspension on the rear triangle.
- I would also like to cope with everyday life with my bike and with the bike e.g. B. wants to drive to work.
A fully MTB from Trek is suitable for me if:
- I especially want to ride trails in the forest.
- I also want to ride demanding trails with hard passages and jumps.
- I would also like to ride in the bike park or on laid-out routes.
- Downhill performance is more important to me than uphill performance.
- I would like to ride more downhill-oriented overall.